Skip to main content

Project 4 Ideas


IDEA 1: My first idea for the visual sequential narrative project was to make something that actually has a moving sequence to it- either a sort of gif animation or multiple printed pages put together to make a sort of flip book for the physical project. For the concept of this first idea, I want to touch on the actual nature of space and the potential of life on other planets all around us. I believe that there is no way we are the only people out in the universe, so I want to possibly do  my project about that concept of extraterrestrial life.


















------------------------------------------------------------------

IDEA 2: My second idea revolves around the concept of memories and time constantly fading away and eventually being forgotten. For this idea, I thought about using old pictures from when I was a child and different images from when I was growing up and possibly incorporating them with clocks (or another symbol for time) around the picture. I want to make everything in the image melt into each other, and possibly have a gradient effect until everything is pretty much faded out.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 5 Change + Process

Although I started out thinking that I wanted to create a video for my final project, I ended up changing my mind. Instead, I decided to dive deeper into Illustrator, like we did with the first project. My new idea involves a series of images rather than just one. I made three Illustrator drawings that all portray the negative influence that social media and technology has on all of us today. I started off with sketched ideas (shown) below, then scanned them in and drew over them in Illustrator.